Evoque™, based in Dallas, offers local and global businesses an unparalleled range of services and solutions across highly-connected markets. Evoque provides companies with a unified offering of colocation, connectivity, and cloud engineering. Evoque’s market-first Multi-Generational Infrastructure (MGI™) strategy enables its clients worldwide to develop and utilize both reliable colocation and hybrid cloud offerings for all businesses taking an application-first approach. Evoque delivers a combination of connectivity, security, and redundancy that leaders increasingly require in their digital transformation initiatives. The company supports a diversified base of mid- to large-size enterprise and hyperscale customers across multiple segments, helping them comply with regulations like HIPAA, NIST, ISO and more. Visit https://www.evoquedcs.com/ for more information. Evoque is a portfolio company of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, a leading global infrastructure asset manager that owns and operates high-quality, long-life assets in the utilities, transport, midstream and data sectors across North and South America, Asia Pacific and Europe.
- AWS, GCP, & Azure Resell
- AWS Competencies: DevOps, Solution Provider, Well-Architected, Public Sector, Security
- DevSecOps, SRE, CI/CD, CloudOps, Pen Testing, Cost Audits
- Cloud Engineering Services for Cloud & Hybrid Architecture Support
- Cloud Connectivity, Cross Connects, P2P, Blended IP, P2P, Remote Hands
- Wholesale Colocation, Build-to-Suit, Green Powered Shell
- Retail Colocation w/ Cabinet, Cage, Suite Options